Nugget Point,
Purakaunui Falls,
Jack's Blowhole,
Curio Bay,
Slope Point (the southermost point on the south island of nz looking out toward antarctica-really cool),
McLean Falls,
Florence Hill Lookout, -o I guess while we were there they were having a bike rally in the catlins and there were harleys and farleys(fake harleys) everywhere! I asked this one guy if I could take a picture with him and his softtail to make yall proud:) see below:)
Matai Falls,
and Cannibal Bay.
anyways it was a really fun weekend and i took some amazing pictures! This past weekend I went to Queenstown with a few girls in my group to go skiing and snowboarding. It was the last weekend of ski season and it ended up snowing! The skiing wasnt nearly what were used to in the us- there are no trees and its really open, not as pretty as utah, etc. Anyways so that sat night in Queenstown I met a few girls from syracuse who were studying abroad in australia and ended up partying with them all night! We had a blast and they invited me to come visit in australia and if not new york when we get back, it was a crazy fun night! The next day since i was kinda bored and skiing alone i decided to switch to snowboarding and teach myself. If yall dont know, the last time I tried snowboarding- my 8th grade church trip to brekenridge i ended up with a pretty pink cast after day 1 so thats all the previous experience ive had. I didnt do too bad, i would creep in on other's snowboarding lessons and listen to the instructor while i was pretending to be "resting" nearby...free lessons! haha
This week is our last week of lectures and then we have a month for finals- its so weird how they do things here. We had our arcadia going away dinner last night which was at a really nice restaurant....probably the best meal i have had in 4 months, im not kidding!
This weekend I am going to do the Milford Sound hike and am so excited! Ill put pics up as soon as I get back:) I miss yall so much and am ready for THANKSGIVING! i seriously dream about the menu....haha LOVE YALL! <3 mantha
No comments:
Post a Comment