Hi Mantha, Ok, this is the 3rd or 4th attempt to comment back. Just wanted you to know I am thoroughly enjoying your blogging and sharing the experience you are having there. Really looks like a great time. Remember missy, you are there for school too. Anyway, I just loved the video on your bungy jump, you know that I almost vomed myslef, and i was just watching it. Keep up the good work, thanks for sharing the fun things you are doing and so glad you are joining the different clubs to meet people. These could too be some life time friends. Ok, love you and keep on blogging and I'll keep on watching. Have fun!! Cyn/Mom2
Samantha - I just wrote a note to you but it disappeared so I'm writing again. I think I pushed the wrong button BUT I'm going to figure this all out. The jump looks scary...glad it was you, not me. Don't know why the name comes up as Auntie Sally (must be something Jamee did) but want you to know how much it meant to me to get your call. Thanks, have fun and I'll keep up with you now via this blog. Love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Gma
Hi Mantha, Ok, this is the 3rd or 4th attempt to comment back. Just wanted you to know I am thoroughly enjoying your blogging and sharing the experience you are having there. Really looks like a great time. Remember missy, you are there for school too. Anyway, I just loved the video on your bungy jump, you know that I almost vomed myslef, and i was just watching it. Keep up the good work, thanks for sharing the fun things you are doing and so glad you are joining the different clubs to meet people. These could too be some life time friends. Ok, love you and keep on blogging and I'll keep on watching. Have fun!! Cyn/Mom2
ReplyDeleteYAA, I finally figured it out!!
ReplyDeleteDaddy Loves You Very Much. I'm Proud of you
ReplyDeleteSamantha - I just wrote a note to you but it disappeared so I'm writing again. I think I pushed the wrong button BUT I'm going to figure this all out. The jump looks scary...glad it was you, not me. Don't know why the name comes up as Auntie Sally (must be something Jamee did) but want you to know how much it meant to me to get your call. Thanks, have fun and I'll keep up with you now via this blog. Love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Gma
ReplyDelete