I took some pics of my flat to show yall! My roommates are Molly and Sandy. Molly is from Denver and Sandy is from Hong Kong. Rebecca is my kiwi host but I dont have a picture of her yet. O yes and thats my 24 pack of dr.pepper that i found at a random asian market.....it cost me 45NZD...approx 30USD for a 24 pack of dp-ridiculous! ....i cleaned up my room just for yall:)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
687 Cumberland
I took some pics of my flat to show yall! My roommates are Molly and Sandy. Molly is from Denver and Sandy is from Hong Kong. Rebecca is my kiwi host but I dont have a picture of her yet. O yes and thats my 24 pack of dr.pepper that i found at a random asian market.....it cost me 45NZD...approx 30USD for a 24 pack of dp-ridiculous! ....i cleaned up my room just for yall:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment